Yesterday Today and Tomorrow December 28, 2020

This is not my normal earthquake update. Word Press has changed the way  you create a post and in my opinion it is as not user friendly. All that aside I am attempting to post once again.  After the new year  hopefully I will be able to navigate the new system and begin to post my earthquake updates again.

This is just a message to say Thank You for your support, Friendship and Caring this last year.   I know I was supposed to add a new page on the blog every two weeks.  That was my intention in October. In the words of John Lennon ” Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans”  I have to say I did not make the plans I was hit with in November.   I adopted 3 wonderful 8 week old kittens on October 21. Wow! I have never seen such energy.  I had to baby proof the house like I did when the kids were toddlers. Only worse because they move faster.  Drop  something on the floor, edible or not and the 5 second rule does not apply, so I have had to open many small mouths.and retrieve many things some of which I can’t identify.  My senior cat Sabrina is not happy. She has been the queen of the manor for almost 12 years.  So far no blood has been drawn.

Two weeks after I picked up the kittens from the Humane Society, I began to feel bad.
I thought it might be a cold or even the flu.  I am so careful.  I double mask, wear gloves,  2 pair for each outing, I use hand sanitizer and social distance.  But nothing is 100 %

It began with a headache, and chills, then a low grade fever and just blaaa feeling lasted for about 2 weeks. I was not feeling well enough to drive to get a Covid 19 Test.  I was told it would likely not show up after 14 days anyway.   So I waited, and then my husband got sick.  So we were both sick.  He is also at home but on oxygen assist.
I finally was able to go to the doctor’s office, I had a Antibody test.  It came back
POSITIVE for Covid 19.. the antibody level was high, the doctor said he had not seen a level of antibodies so high. So my body, was/is fighting the virus really hard.  Still tire easily, and an occasional fever but told I am no longer contagious but to still maintain the suggested use of mask, social distancing, washing hands etc. I hope reseach is right and I am not contagious with symptoms. Hopefully I will not have long term effects, since it will be 60 days on January 2nd.  I think I am ok.  That I am sure would not have been possible but for prayers and healing sent on my behalf from all over the US, NZ, Japan, Chile, Philippines, Hawaii and Mexico.  So thank  you.

When my family asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told them I already had my present a real life Christmas Miracle..

my husband and I both survived Covid and hopefully this coming year will continue to bring health and happiness to my family and yours.  So have a very Happy New Year, may it be prosperous and full of Joy and Peace and better times for all of us.

Blessings,

Charlotte King

PS many quakes and the Chile Connection is in full forward mode. New updates will hopefully begin after January 1st of 2021.

Charlotte King   12/28/20 ©

My new fur babies….. born on my birthday August 19, 2020

Baby, Merlin and Boots L to R

About charking1946

I use my body to predict earthquakes and volcanic eruptions around the world and teach others how to do it as well. I have been doing this since 1976 and have accurately predicted major quakes and volcanic eruptions since 1980 with the prediction for Mt St Helens major eruption I was 12 minutes off.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Yesterday Today and Tomorrow December 28, 2020

1. smseattle says:

So good to get an update from you, Char.

• charking1946 says:

Thanks hope I will be able to keep up the reports now that I am doing them on the blog format.
      There is so much happening and it will be easier if something is happening to keep all informed.
      Not sure how or what will make an update necessary but likely large to major events, and even some forecast as well as the precursors we all experience. Thank you again. Glad to be back, Literally.

2. Rose Bowen says:

Install the Classic Editor plugin and activate it, and you will have your old user-friendly version back again.

3. Linda Cahan says:

Charlotte – SO glad you two survived Covid – and you have those adorable kitties to bring crazy kitten energy into your lives! Warm wishes, Linda

Linda Cahan Intuitive Counseling, Coaching, Palmistry & Feng Shui Auntluluswisdom.com 503.638.6727 PCT (landline) 2455 SW Gregory Drive West Linn. OR. 97068

4. Krizten Breidenich says:

Awwww Charlotte, I’m so sorry to hear that you had covid! I’ve been so sick the past 10 weeks and couldn’t figure out why. I sent my blood off to a lab in California that tests for long haulers and it turns out that I have it. I must have had covid last December when I was sick. I thought it was just my regular autoimmune crap. This most likely explains why I’ve had such a rough go of it this past year. I’m now taking ivermectin and a ton of supplements and slowly starting to feel a bit better. I’ll tell ya though, I’ve had some of the strangest symptoms I’ve ever had in my life——and I have Lyme which gives out its own fair share! Feel better! Happy Holidays! Smiles, Krizten

Sent from my iPhone

• charking1946 says:

Kirzten thank you I hope you feel better soon. Its hard when the virus holds on.
      I am also gifted with the auto immune issues.. so it makes it doubly hard.. then to also be earthquake sensitive, I had to figure out what I was reacting to. Quakes, virus or my RSD.
      I wish you a very happy and healthy new year and may we get this virus under control.

Charlotte

Thank you for viewing.. your feedback is welcome

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s